Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Version without the relegation/promotions

Version without the relegation/promotions 1 year 3 months ago #1

• IloveUnited
  • Youngster
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi,

Is there a version of this download that has all the new players, adapted transfer budgets etc but set to the end of Jan 16 so that all the clubs will start the 15/16 seasons in the divisions that they're in in real life. I've just downloaded the latest update and it's great with all the changes only that Newcastle and Villa are both in the championship and the game starts in 15/16 so they're in that division a year before they should be.

Is there any download that doesn't have the relegations/promotions for the 16/17 season or is there a way to start FM16 in July 2016 as opposed to July 2015 as it currently starts in Europe?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Version without the relegation/promotions 1 year 3 months ago #2

• pr0
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 99
IloveUnited wrote:
Hi,

Is there a version of this download that has all the new players, adapted transfer budgets etc but set to the end of Jan 16 so that all the clubs will start the 15/16 seasons in the divisions that they're in in real life. I've just downloaded the latest update and it's great with all the changes only that Newcastle and Villa are both in the championship and the game starts in 15/16 so they're in that division a year before they should be.

Is there any download that doesn't have the relegations/promotions for the 16/17 season or is there a way to start FM16 in July 2016 as opposed to July 2015 as it currently starts in Europe?

Thanks

If I have understand correctly.. You want the players as immediate transfers like I have them right now (2016 real life). But the teams, to start as they were original in-game (2015 real life)(For example Newcastle in Premier league?) ? Or you want the players to join as future transfers at the 1st of July? I can't change it now, so it will stick as it is, and no there is no version like the one you ask, sadly.

You can not choose the promotions/relegations file if you want, you have that option though. Also I have done anything in June 2015 (promotions/relegations,european places and the injuries are coming too). So the structure of my files can't be changed, and for that there is no way to start at July 2016.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds