Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New update partially works

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Ale88
  • Youngster
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi pr0,

I downloaded your database for FM 2017 but I can't make it work properly: I tried to load a new game just to see some of the stuff you fixed and I noticed that, for example, I can see the new agents but I don't find not a single new wonderkid. And it's not a problem of database dimension because I loaded the Argentinian and Belgian leagues and I can't see Patanelli nor all the many Belgians you added.

Of course I loaded all your files (except the Indian, Greek and Cyprus leagues) so at this point I'm also wondering about the transfer file, could you please tell me some changes you did, in order to check if they appear or not? I only checked for Marcello Lippi as China manager but I don't see it, they still have a Chinese manager...

Thanks a lot for your help! ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #2

• pr0
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 99
Ale88 wrote:
Hi pr0,

I downloaded your database for FM 2017 but I can't make it work properly: I tried to load a new game just to see some of the stuff you fixed and I noticed that, for example, I can see the new agents but I don't find not a single new wonderkid. And it's not a problem of database dimension because I loaded the Argentinian and Belgian leagues and I can't see Patanelli nor all the many Belgians you added.

Of course I loaded all your files (except the Indian, Greek and Cyprus leagues) so at this point I'm also wondering about the transfer file, could you please tell me some changes you did, in order to check if they appear or not? I only checked for Marcello Lippi as China manager but I don't see it, they still have a Chinese manager...

Thanks a lot for your help! ;)

Hi Ale88,

This seems to be an issue that has to do with the size of database you are using. Do you use large database?

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #3

• Ale88
  • Youngster
pr0 wrote:
This seems to be an issue that has to do with the size of database you are using. Do you use large database?
Yes, I tried all the new games with the large database ;)

So which database should I use? And what's the problem with the large database and your files, just to know?

Thanks!

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #4

• Ale88
  • Youngster
I just tried to load again some new game and I took some screenshots: first I load only the Argentinian Premier Division, large database, and this time I did find Patanelli, but instead of playing for Independiente I found him in a Panamanian club which is called Independiente as well?! :S

Then I load another game, this time only Belgian Premier Division, I checked Anderlecht players but I didn't see Remco Evenepoel, Derick Kyere nor Lorenzo Stevens. The only one I see is Gregory Descotte.

I don't really understand what's going on... :(

Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Ale88.

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #5

• pr0
  • Administrator
Wow, you are right I have put him in the wrong team! I will fix it.

Also, as I can see, you are using an extra file beside my files, have you tried to check only a new game with my files and see if that works?

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #6

• Ale88
  • Youngster
pr0 wrote:
Wow, you are right I have put him in the wrong team! I will fix it.
Ah ok :P
I also noticed that you set the agent Mino Raiola as Dutch: he's actually Italian despite he was raised in Holland (I saw you correctlye set Nocera Inferiore as born place, which is in Italy ;) ).

Also, as I can see, you are using an extra file beside my files, have you tried to check only a new game with my files and see if that works?
That file is from sortitoutsi, it's the kit Color Change to correctly visualize the SS kits I downloaded, I don't think it should interfere in some way with the database, anyway these are all the extra files I have (they are the NO Fake files):

I already tried a new game without both DDT files and nothing changed, then I tried again unchecking also the the kits file and also this time nothing changed :(

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #7

• pr0
  • Administrator
Then maybe you have to load all players from Belgium. Have you tried that also?

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #8

• Ale88
  • Youngster
I don't get it: I tried a new game loading all the Belgians players, choosing Belgium and Scottish leagues I found a new player in the Bruges team, I found Dembelé who plays for Celtic, and I found Patanelli despite I didn't load the Argentinian players.
So it looks like it loads some players but not all of them, how is that possible?

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #9

• pr0
  • Administrator
Are you sure you are using a large database + load all players from Belgium?

I made myself a new game right now and I can see all these youngsters I have included in my files.

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #10

• Ale88
  • Youngster
pr0 wrote:
Are you sure you are using a large database + load all players from Belgium?
Yes ;)

I loaded another game using also the DDT files I previously unchecked and I checked one by one all the players you listed in this topic as "added so far": I found all the players listed as Version 1.0 but not a single player of version 1.1 so I wanted to ask you if version 1.1 still has to be released (I read on the SI forum you're working on an updated version of the db) or if by mistake I somehow downloaded the older version from sortitoutsi :unsure:

Because if those players will be added in the new version it's been a misunderstanding because of that "added so far", I understood they were already in the game...

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #11

• pr0
  • Administrator
The 1.1 version is set for the next release ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ale88

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #12

• Ale88
  • Youngster
Aaah ok! :P

I was actually getting crazy about this haha! Do you think you'll release it before Christmas?

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #13

• pr0
  • Administrator
Yes mate :)

New update partially works 9 months 3 weeks ago #14

• Ale88
  • Youngster
Great! Thanks a lot for your help and for the great job you've done! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pr0

New update partially works 9 months 5 days ago #15

Hello Pro,

Is your update 1.1 compatible with the last official FM update that is there 17.2 if I am not mistaken
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds