Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Germany 7 tiers

Germany 7 tiers 3 months 2 weeks ago #1

• Quickzz
  • Youngster
  • Thank you received: 3
Since your latest update i can't play with an Germany 7 tiers add-on. This add-on makes it possible that my yought teams also play competition games (Regionalle West for example)

When i want to play with this addon it says that there are 19 clubs in Bundesliga and 18 allowed and also the Same by 2. Bundesliga .. so i cant play Bundesliga anymore ...

can you help me with this issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Germany 7 tiers 3 months 2 weeks ago #2

• pr0
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 99
Probably my files and the add-on conflict. The number of the teams promoted and relegated in my files are in complete harmony though.

I am afraid I can't give you a proper answer, because I don't know if there is any chance the 2 files could work together.

Germany 7 tiers 3 months 2 weeks ago #3

• Quickzz
  • Youngster
pr0 wrote:
Probably my files and the add-on conflict. The number of the teams promoted and relegated in my files are in complete harmony though.

I am afraid I can't give you a proper answer, because I don't know if there is any chance the 2 files could work together.

But the files always worked together because i always play with your updates. Since the last update from juli the files conflict :(

Germany 7 tiers 3 months 2 weeks ago #4

• Quickzz
  • Youngster
I have found an other germany lower leagues file which works with your updates. The Bundesliga, Premier League promotions are correct. But in the Dutch Eredivisie nothing has changed

Germany 7 tiers 3 months 2 weeks ago #5

• pr0
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 99
Quickzz wrote:
I have found an other germany lower leagues file which works with your updates. The Bundesliga, Premier League promotions are correct. But in the Dutch Eredivisie nothing has changed

It's because I made the proms/relegations after the release of the latest pack :)
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds